A two-month long investigation ended with the bust of a grow operation in the town of Hudson last Thursday. Sûreté du Québec officers officers raided a home on Stirling St. in Hudson. They found 230 plants growing in the home’s basement, plus four kilograms of cannabis in bags, and various growing equipment. A 67-year-old man was arrested and charged with possession and production of marijuana for the purposes of trafficking.
- St-Lazare council needs to fix its mistake in land-swap deal to save Dunes Lake
- Tim’s customers get a dark surprise; Île-Perrot outlet painted black for commercial
- Pet owner fears creature may have preyed on missing cat
- Ile Perrot mayor’s refusal to speak English is insulting
- Ouest-de-L’Île animal shelter is struggling; ‘No-kill’ facility needs cash, time donations