A two-month long investigation ended with the bust of a grow operation in the town of Hudson last Thursday. Sûreté du Québec officers officers raided a home on Stirling St. in Hudson. They found 230 plants growing in the home’s basement, plus four kilograms of cannabis in bags, and various growing equipment. A 67-year-old man was arrested and charged with possession and production of marijuana for the purposes of trafficking.
- Self-checkout lanes- the good, the bad and the ugly
- High school “Battle of the Books” aims to promote reading
- Traffic steadily increasing on one-year-old Highway 30 extension
- Quinn Farm’s annual Old-Fashioned Christmas Fair is a family treat
- Vaudreuil-Soulanges MRC concerned about Enbridge pipeline reversal